Friday, August 23, 2013

Busy Days

I don't know about y'all, but I have a hard time juggling more than a few things in life at a time. I start to feel harried and stressed and I don't breathe right.

...That's what's been happening in my life lately. Trying to work on multiple projects, trying to get in shape, trying to raise money for the Influence Conference (TO WHICH I AM GOING!!! - Agh!) next month, trying to be a good mom and wife, and trying to nurture my relationship with God.

Even writing all that leaves me gasping for air a little. Or maybe that's the screaming boys in the background and the fact that I'm trying to write this really quickly before I have to go pick up Chris from work. I forgot him once this week, poor guy.

Things need to get done, though. The busy season won't last forever, and these are good days of growth and productivity. Blogging might have to take a back seat over the next month or so, but know it's for a great cause. And you can always find me at my favorite form of social media these days: Instagram. :) (Do people use vertical smiley faces in writing anymore? I don't know, but I just did!)

4 comments:

  1. Try not to feel too badly, I forgot to pick Kyle up from work one day last week as well. We took his car to the car doctor for a check up and I completely spaced it.
    You are an awesome woman and could probably handle the world being thrown at her! Just remember that you don't have to; let the Lord cover you in grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Courtney! Thanks for your friendship and support.

      Delete
  2. Deep breaths... :) These busy seasons of life are difficult but also filled with so much love and joy aren't they? Hope you can find some quiet moments to yourself amid all of the chaos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, yep. I sneak them in when I can. :) Thanks for your kindness, Mandy.

      Delete