Monday, July 15, 2013

The mamarazzi is everywhere.

"Did you see Mom laying in the grass over there creeping on us with her camera?"
"Why is she so strange? I just don't get it."
"Do you think if we ignore her she'll go away?"
"I don't know, but it's worth a try."
"Okay, stop making eye contact with her."
Crickets.
"...just act normal.." 
"No, not that normal. Leave me alone." 
"Hey, maybe I can make her feel weird if I stare at her!"
"..."
"......"

And so it goes.
 But I will not be stopped. No, sir. The mamarazzi is here to stay.

9 comments:

  1. You guys are all so darling! ~l'meezie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, they're growing up fast. Cute post, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the captions on each of the pictures, especially those last two! I love a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first caption..hahaha. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete