Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Interview with Dootle

I asked Dootle a series of questions about me to see what silly answers he'd come up with. 


What's Mommy's name?
Mommy

How old is Mommy? 
25 

What makes Mommy laugh?
Daddy.

What funny thing does Mommy say that makes you laugh?
(doubles over in fake laughter) What do you say who makes me not laugh? 
(proceeds to laugh at everything I say)


What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Hide.

If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
(points at himself)


What is Mommy really good at?
Playing.

What is Mommy not very good at?
Playing.

What does Mommy do for her job?
Play with me.

What is Mommy's favorite food?
Mangoes.

What makes you proud of Mommy?
Sheeps.

How are you and Mommy the same?
We're having fun.


Thinking face.

How are you and Mommy different?
I have tiny chichis.

Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Mimi's house

And there you have it, folks. :)

12 comments:

  1. Cute! :) But I have to ask... what are "tiny chichis"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, too funny! And I LOVE these portraits of your little boy with that blanket - so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is a sister comment if I ever read one. ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh, so cute and hilarious! I laughed out loud at several of his responses. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! Kids thought processes are so entertaining.
    ~Taylor
    http://liveandmove.co

    ReplyDelete