Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Headed South

In just a couple of days I'm going to be making a trip to Texas to help my sister with the final details of her wedding. I'm dreading the trip, but excited about being back in Texas amongst such lovely folk for such a joyous occasion. It's going to be the wedding of the century! At least for some of us... but seriously, everyone who knows my sister has been waiting for like a decade for her to be discovered by a wonderful man. And it's finally happened!!!! We're all thrilled for them, and waiting breathlessly for the gorgeous creatures that will be their offspring. (We will wait, though. No pressure.)


Did I mention I get to wear an adorable emerald green bridesmaid's dress? Oh yes. There will be pictures to come.

Until then, my friends, I might not be updating much on this blog. I leave Friday and won't be back till early March. That's two weeks, if you're not so good at math or dates. ;) But I will have my computer and I'll be around the interwebs here and there. SO DON'T DESPAIR. (I rhymed.) G'bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had fun taking their pictures. They're cuties. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy for me, and I hope you get lots of tons of pictures. Might look awkward for a bridesmaid to be carrying a camera, but don't be intimidated! Your E. cousin is all in a dither over an anonymous Valentine she just received. Hoping it's from ___ or maybe ___, but please, not ____! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your sister look alike!! So cute. :) Have fun in Texas! Hope you get to enjoy some warmer weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. . And emerald green. Girl that's my fav color. I am totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, yeah. you and your sister look exactly alike. hope you have so much fun! (also, we had an ice storm last night and you should be glad you're not here!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Take zillions at the wedding! Wishing most heartily I was there!

    ReplyDelete